Carers Federation, Carers Hub Service (CHS) is a free and confidential service that supports unpaid Carers living in Nottingham City or Nottinghamshire.
CHS is joint funded by Nottingham City Council and Nottinghamshire County Council. CHS provides a support service for unpaid Carers by giving them an opportunity to meet other Carers through support groups, helping them to reduce isolation and loneliness and to access the help and support they need.
Best of all, The Nottingham/ Nottinghamshire Carers Hub Service encourages carers to have a say in what types of support they would like (or dislike!) to ensure the service provides them with exactly what they need.
With CHS you can…
- Meet other carers in-and-around Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- Take a break from your caring role
- Receive advice and information.
- Sign posting to other specialist services
- Be assigned a dedicated support worker
- Access to one number and online chat if required.
- Access to WhatsApp/ text messaging
- Support with carers assessments
- Support with accessing respite
- Take part in reshaping the service in line with the local and national carers strategy